Tuesday, August 26, 2014

JULY NEWS...new tranfer

7/14/14
Hola,



Things are going swell here in San Leandro. It is so nice here. The people are nice, the weather is nice, the food is nice, everything is nice.ha I can't stop thinking of how similar it is to home. I'm not home sick, but its just nice to be in a place with good things. I'm also not saying that San Francisco wasn't nice, it's just different.ha I have been warmly welcomed into the branch, and the work here is going along fine. This last week we took a new family we are teaching to the Visitor's Center at the Oakland temple and I think they really enjoyed their time there. I have been on bike the past two or so weeks, and my little legs are hurting. I'm just glad this area is relatively flat and not super hilly like San Fran. There is also a Ghirardelli Factory a mile from where we live, so every morning it smells like freshly made chocolate. It's awesome!! Everyone stay safe! I love you all and have a fantastic week!
Elder Mora

No comments:

Post a Comment