Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MAY NEWS.... TRANSFER/NEW COMPANION

Dear Mom, 
It was really nice to see you too! All of the sister missionaries that see pictures of you ask, " Is that your mom?! She's so young and beautiful!" I tell them yes she is my mom.haha It is good to hear how Dallin is doing. I'm definitely sure that his mission is continuing to bless him. Send me pictures of the wedding! 

Gaby! Congratulations on your graduation! It is a pretty big step in life and for me it was a really good experience. Take lots of pictures, and keep in touch with your friends. Have a great graduation party! I don't even think I had one.ha 

Sebas be careful on your scuba trip to the lake. I hear there are giant catfish that like dragging people down to the bottom of the lake....send me a picture of you in your scuba gear!! When I get back I'm going to get scuba certified too!

I love writing you guys, and I'll give you an update on transfer calls. I will be staying in San Francisco 6 Area. I will be in the same district but in a different area. I will be in SF6C with Elder Rodriguez and he is from Argentina and has been in my district for 3 months already. So I already know him pretty well. ha He just finished training as well, and I'm really excited. 

Its cool to hear that work is going great! That is so cool that you got that job with the head coach of ASU track. What did dad say to him about me?ha That's awesome he thought I did well considering my leg. 
Keep working hard! Who is doing my job now? Chacha? haha 

mom estoy guapo porque usted es mi mama!

Con Amor, 
Elder Mora



No comments:

Post a Comment