Monday, May 19, 2014

APRIL NEWS...

APR 21ST:
Mom,
Feliz Pascua! I wish I was there to play ollitos! Now I know what that means!haha And yes if there is any pictures I would love to see everyone.ha I am so surprised you used my email about the Sister that I met in the city. I don't think I even said anything worth repeating, especially in a sacrament meeting!! Tell Gaby I said thank you for quoting me, and hopefully it sounded alright.ha I am so humbled to hear that the other brothers in the ward want to use it too. 

My transfer was super uneventful! I am still in the same area, with the same companion, but I am so glad we got to stay here this transfer. Not very many elders or sisters were moved in the zone I am in. The baptism of our investigator went really well, and it was so humbling to be able to be one of the elders to teach him. I think he will be a faithful member of the San Francisco 6th Ward and the members are really supportive. 

Thanks for the package and I'll be sure to give some shirts to the other missionaries in my district! There's only four elders and two sisters and we all cover the same ward.ha Gracias por todo que usted ha hecho! 

Love you all! Tell Olivia I will write her back soon! Sorry also I haven't sent a package yet, but it will come eventually!! Its really busy on P-days so sorry. 

Con muchas ganas, 
Elder Mora









APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment