Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crazy Busy Past 2 weeks

Famly,
This has been a crazy week for me as well. I so much going on that I couldn't even email until today! Well let me think about this past week. On Monday, we had Zone Training which was so good and uplifting. We talked about as members how we turn to scriptures, conference talks, church magazines, and our patriarchal blessings during hard or trying times. Well our zone leaders helped us to realize that we need to be teaching our investigators the same thing. Usually when our investigators have a question we answer with our own knowledge and all we are teaching them is that they need to have us there to answer their questions. Instead we need to use the scriptures ( mainly the Book of Mormon) to help them to realize that the Book of Mormon can answer any questions we may have, both temporal and spiritual concerns. It was a really great training. I also received the package from you on Monday, and you'll hear more about that in the letter I sent you. I finally bought a cable to upload pictures to the computer, but I forgot it!!! Next week I will send tons of pictures. On Tuesday we had our Zone Temple trip. The Oakland Temple is amazinly beautiful. I will also send pictures of that. It was so nice to have that opportunity to be in the temple and feel the peace inside. On Wednesday I had my New Missionary Follow-Up. It was just so good to hear from the Misson President and to talk about our experience in the mission over the past several weeks. I learned a lot of things I need to work on and now I'm officially not a greenie! First transfer ends next week!
I'm glad to hear you and Dad had an awesome anniversary. I didn't forget it I promise.haha I'm so happy for the example of you two in my life. I'm also happy to hear the casita is done. I hope those two can keep it looking nice until I get back.ha I am happy and sad to hear that Brother Sparr got a job. He is such a great guy and I really enjoyed the time being his teaching companion in Primary, he taught me a lot.
I am starting to realize that I was meant to be in this mission. Los Bonillas told me that their daughter knew Abuela and they were so happy to hear that.ha I know that I was meant to be here and have that experience with them. Tell Abuela I say hi to Claudia and that her parents are the sweetest people.
Well I think that's all I have this week. I love you all and thank the family for all their letters. I really appreciated all the cousins letters:) Les quiero mucho!
Love,
Elder Mora

2/13/14

No comments:

Post a Comment